Saturday 16 August 2014

Road Trip Scarf

This weekend has been really quite cruisy, Sam went into town with the guys yesterday and then left to go pigging at 7am this morning - still MIA at noon. This has resulted in serious date with my butt and the couch, which has been way too enjoyable. But don't get me wrong, I haven't been totally useless, I've also finally finished my first Road Trip Scarf. This pattern is by the hugely talented Zelna over at Zooty Owl, which I altered slightly by stopping a few rows earlier so that it will be a good size for a little girl - with a custom unicorn stitched onto it. I made it with 8-ply 100% wool from Bendigo Woolen Mills - who offer free shipping on orders over $40. I love BWM - especially when I was living in Bendigo and could shop in person, however as well as being able to request shade cards from them, their website is a fantastic set-up for ordering. This is such a nice little pattern, it works up quickly (even for me!) and the finished product is really unique and versatile.






No comments:

Post a Comment