Saturday 16 August 2014

Creative Crochet Crew Group

I belong to this fantastic group on Facebook called Creative Crochet Crew Group with  32,882 members at this moment in time. The head admin is a friend I've made through the group (check out her awesome work at Get Knotted Yarn Craft) and she had this great idea for a themed day each Sunday.. "Someday.." Sunday where we share projects we'd love to start/finish/attempt one day. Basically it's a chance to share our dream list with everybody. She ran the idea past the group and I offered to design the banner for her. The banner made its debut today in the group, and here it is..


I created the 'yarn clouds' by hand using my Microsoft Surface Pro tablet, the free Bamboo app and the stylus which came with the surface. I then transferred them into Photoshop and designed the banner from there.

1 comment: